The New York Coffee Festival is New York’s flagship coffee event, featuring live experiences from over 100 coffee brands, eateries, equipment suppliers, and experts including Stumptown, Bluestone Lane, La Marzocco, Starbucks Reserve and many more!
Experience endless free coffee tastings, workshops, demonstrations from world-class baristas, delicious street food market plus Mr. Black’s Coffee Cocktail Bar serving up delicious coffee cocktail creations.
Festival participants will also have a chance to win a La Marzocco Linea Mini. One lucky person will win this kitchen-size version of the Linea Classic, worth £4,500, allowing them to craft delicious espresso drinks in the comfort of their own home!
This is an unmissable show for all serious NYC coffee lovers and key industry stakeholders. More than 12,000 visitors are expected from across the USA and abroad.
With 100% of all festival proceeds being donated to charity: water via Project Waterfall, you can indulge guilt free.
Standard tickets include:
- Unlimited coffee & food tastings; access to more than 100 progressive exhibitors.
- Interactive workshops, demonstrations, brewing tutorials & talks in The Lab with industry experts, leaders, and master baristas.
- Latte Art Experience
- Street Food Market: featuring cult Aussie cafe Bluestone Lane & pie shop Tuck Shop, FIKA and Beny’s Delicatessen
- Mr Black’s Coffee Cocktail Bar: craft coffee cocktails.
- Coffee Masters: the fast-paced barista competition featuring 16 of the world’s top baristas going head-to-head for the title.
- Live music by 9 finalists of the Annual CoffeeMusic Project, a highly regarded competition.
- Art exhibitions
- Contribution of 100% of the standard ticket value to be donated to charity: water via Project Waterfall – bringing clean water to coffee-producing countries.
Can’t see the form? Enter at this link.
Click here for terms and conditions.