We’re putting the finishing touches on our travel issue this week, but before we send it off to the printers, we need to choose a cover—and we want you to help us choose it!
Above are the top contenders, culled from just a few of the beautiful stories you’ll discover in the issue: on a chef returning to her roots in Uruguay after a stint in East Quogue; the place where the mountains meet the sea in Montenegro; and delicious ethnic eats here at home in Huntington Station.
We’re so proud of the stories we’ve collected for you and can’t wait for you to read them. But before we do, we need you to help us pick the cover. Tell us: what’s your favorite image?
In order of appearance above:
- Cow in Montenegro — Lindsay Morris
- Turkish Coffee in Montenegro — Lindsay Morris
- Yellow House in Uruguay — Doug Young
- Dining al Fresco in Uruguay — Doug Young
- Jacinto Restaurant in Uruguay — Doug Young
- Empanadas at Dominican Restaurant #4 — Yvonne Albinowski
- Pumpkin Dish in Uruguay — Doug Young
- Sailing through the Rice Fields of Valencia — Joaquin Verdeguer-Garcia
- Carrots, Beets, and Parsnips — Doug Young
- Blue Claw — Doug Young
- Kerber’s Roasted Corn — Doug Young
- Naked Cowboy Oyster — Doug Young
- Plated Squash in Uruguay — Doug Young
- Priest in Montenegro — Lindsay Morris
- Fish in Montenegro — Lindsay Morris
Can’t see the form below? Vote here or leave us a comment!