Our fall no-passport-required travel issue of Edible Long Island is nearly completed and, while we cannot wait to share it with our readers, we need some help choosing our cover. Take a look, give us your impressions, vote and share with others. This beautiful and ethnically diverse issue will hit the streets soon.
1. Homard Pot at Waterzooi in Garden City by Doug Young
2. Smoked hams at Forest Pork Store in Huntington by Matt Furman
3. Grilled sardines at Fado in Huntington by Doug Young
4. Chef Alex Lee’s Pumpkin Soup with Cinnamon Toast Croutons, Caramelized Apples and Crème Fraiche by Doug Young
5. Prepping mussels at Waterzooi in Garden City by Doug Young